This blog only covers the mechanical aspect of the swap. Electrics will be added at a later date.
- The 2008-2010 Challenger used a non-airbag equipped seat. Before starting, please make sure to remove or disable the airbags in the newer seats.
- The drivers seat is a direct bolt-in. Only electrical work is necessary.
- Remove your original passengers seat.
- 2008-2010 passenger seat tracks use a long secondary mounting track held on with a few 'through-bolts'. Remove said through-bolts with a 15mm on the bottom and a 10mm on top.
- Install the secondary mounting bracket on the new style passengers seat. You may need to grind off the alignment pin if it gets in the way. See photos below.
- Verify that the airbag (YELLOW HARNESS) is disconnected before beginning any electrical work.
Share this post