What does the option to pay with installments on Shop Pay mean? When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay in full at checkout or later through installments. Depending on your purchase amount, there are two ways* that you can pay for your order in installments via Shop Pay:
- For orders between 50 USD to 999.99 USD, you can split your purchase into four bi-weekly, interest-free installment payments. There are no additional charges, interest rates, or late fees for this option, and your credit score isn't affected.
- For orders between 150 USD to 17,500 USD, you can split your purchase into monthly installment payments. While there are no late fees for monthly installment payments, your order is subject to interest fees*. Your credit score isn't affected when you apply, but it can change if you don't make your payments on time.
- We are not able to impact what options you are provided at checkout. This is controlled by Shop Pay.
- **Payment options through Shop Pay installments are subject to eligibility and provided by Affirm’s lending partners: Affirm's lending partners Rates from 0% APR or 10-30% APR.
Which payment methods are accepted if I use the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
The installments option on Shop Pay is available on debit and credit cards.
Will my order be delayed if I check out with Shop Pay?
No. Your order will ship as if you fully paid.
Pay in 4 interest-free installments for purchases between $50.00-$999.00 or monthly installments for purchases between $150.00 - $17,500.
My installments payment using Shop Pay was rejected - why?
Eligibility for and approval of Shop Pay Installments is managed by Shop Pay and Affirm. OEM Car & Truck Seats has no control over this process, but you should receive an email from Affirm detailing why your payment was rejected.
If you would like a refund and your requested return meets our return policy guidelines (found here) please reach out to customer support first. If we are able to refund your order, the refunded amount will be returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days, and your balance will be updated.
- If your refund is less than your total purchase balance, it might not lower your next payment. Instead, you can expect fewer payments, a smaller final payment, or both.
- If your refund is more than your purchase balance, the difference will be returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days
Are there any late fees?
No. there are no late fees if you miss a scheduled payment. However, partial or late payments may affect your ability to use Shop Pay Installments in the future.
No, if you choose to pay in installments through Shop Pay, there will be no impact to your credit score. For Shop Pay installments, Affirm will not report to credit bureaus. Your credit score isn't affected when you apply, but it can change if you don't make your payments on time.I have other questions about paying in installments on Shop Pay.
If you have additional questions about installment payments on Shop Pay, you can refer to help pages here or here. Feel free to also reach out to our customer support team, and we will do our best to assist you!