Temporarily Out Of Stock
This OEM leather front seats set was removed from a 2013 Escalade with 55,000 miles. The seats are tan in color and are in good condition, with some wear evident on the tracks.
- Seats have airbags
- Both seat tracks have been tested and are included
- Driver and passenger seats have powered track
- Driver seat rear height adjust is having an issue - simply swap your own over (45 min job)
- Driver's seat features memory settings
- Both seats have 4-way powered lumbar support
- Seats are heated and air cooled
|Rating (Out of 10)
|Tracks / Rails
|Plastic Trim Bezels
These seats are for third-generation GM vehicles, fitting the following models:
- 2007-2013 GM Trucks
- 2007-2014 GM SUVs (Tahoe, Silverado, Sierra, Yukon, Avalanche, Suburban)
They are also the correct leather and stitch pattern for Cadillac Escalade & Denali.
Important Wiring Information:
- If you have heat/cool, verify connectors before shipping.
- If you don't have heat/cool, basic power functions are easy to set up. Additional work for heat/cool features can be done in-house for an extra charge.
Fabricators should check the last photos for seat and track measurements to ensure compatibility.
Wiring may have changed throughout the years; consult pictures for comparison.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Most seats ship via Semi which means you get them with zero assembly required. Freight must be delivered to a commercial address or picked up from the shipper carrier terminal (most major cities).
Smaller items such as consoles and third row seats ship free via UPS Ground directly to your residence. Shipping details will be discussed during your fitment call.